Thursday, October 23, 2008

HAPPY DOG


This picture I took was of my charming, nice, never would hurt a fly of a dog Salsa. If you look at the picture you can see that it doesn't show much of the background and the focus is on Salsa. when you look at Salsa you can see that she is focusing on something in the background (me) and she is very upset and mad. Also when you look at this picture you feel like she might jump at you because you are right up in her face and she doesn't look happy. You fell like she has power over you becasue it is a slightly high angle so you fell defensive and are thinking what is she going to do next. The camera distance also has to do with the power Salsa has, because it is close up you feel uncomfortable and defensive. Although my dog is very nice and doesn't bite anyone but me when you see this picture you can't help that you get defensive bacause you see her teeth and how she is snarled up and ready to attack.

No comments: