Monday, October 27, 2008

The Strangers

I saw the Strangers last weekend it was scary but a bad ending. It is about this couple going to the family remote getaway and while they are there someone knocks on the door at 4a.m in the mourning, after that it truns into a survival game. the 3 "Strangers" keep knocking on the door and freak them out,they also get rid of all the phones in the house and reck there car. I think you can see where this leads to, but as I was watching it this shot caught my eye. I like how you see the room and if you look closely you can see a "stranger" in the corner watching the girl. I don't want to reck the ending but it is not that good and it seems to me that the movie ends very abruptly. It still is a very scary movie but the ending kills it in my book.

No comments: